From routine cleanings and fillings to comprehensive exams and porcelain crowns, Murraydental is equipped to handle all your dental needs. To help you understand your options, we've included descriptions of some of our leading services on this page.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- Nightguard Treatment, for clinching or grinding of teeth.
What Sets Us Apart
- Dr. Craig has been serving Osceola county since 2002
- Dr. Craig worked along side Dr. Frank Murray from 2002 through 2015, where they were voted best dental office from 2011, 2012, and 2013.
- Dr. Craig went to school and was raised Osceola County
Initial Oral Examination
Your initial comprehensive dental examination includes intra-oral and extra-oral examination, periodontal probing, tmd evaulation, x-ray evaulation, and oral cancer screening, followed by dental diagnoses of dental health and disease along with treatment recommendation.
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.